* I really enjoy stories about secret societies, makes the world seem more exciting
* I want to be an Illuminatus
* After watching "The Passion of the Christ", reading this novel and enjoying the works of Khalid Hosseini, I've come to realize that religion leads to a remarkable amount of violence
* Although a lot of the science makes no sense to me, wouldn't it be nice if anti-matter were a legitimate fuel source
* Tom Hanks was an excellent choice for Robert Langdon
* The movies will always be pale in comparison to Dan Brown's novels, there's just too much information to be processed in 120 minutes of film time
* Ambigrams are cool
* I'm excited to see Ewan McGregor play the Carmelengo
* Is there really a secret vault of archives for the Vatican that contains all these rare materials? Wouldn't surprise me.
This novel kept me guessing the whole way. I love Dan Brown novels but they are all very predictable from my POV. Angels and Demons is my favorite because it is the only one that I read in which I did not guess the villain prior to his unveiling. Here's hoping the movie will outdo the Da Vinci Code.
Overall Score: 8/10
No comments:
Post a Comment